Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Rachel Made Straight A's Too!

Rachel was in a pretty great spot for taking pictures. It is always hard to keep my longer lenses steady. I would love to pull out a tripod, but then I would really look like a nerd.
Ok...so there is the ribbon. Whooo hoooooo. Doesn't she look thrilled?

One of these kids is not like the others...Rachel goes to a school with a science and math focus. Of course there are more boys than girls. FUN stuff. I wonder if she will like science more than I did growing up? So far so good. They are learning about the human body right now and she tells me interesting things all the time, like there are 206 bones in her body. WOW! My kids are helping me be smart. :)

Quick side note: I was reading this blog to Rachel and asked her which child is not like the others. She said the little boy on the left wearing the black shirt...because he was not wearing a red shirt. I love children!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenni said...

What smart kids you have, and how funny that she picked up on the black shirt not anything else!!! She is so darling!

Alicia said...

That is sooo cute!!!