Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Rachel! Seven! WOW!

I LOVE PowerPoint and had a blast making this invitation.
Eight Things I Love About Rachel:
1. She is so happy. She is always able to find a smile.
2. She loves her family. She is a great big sister to Drew and little sister to Tyler.
3. She can stay up LATE with me. A girl of my own heart. She LOVES the night.
4. Is a great shopping buddy. Is great at picking out fun shoes and clothes. This will really come in handy one day when we live closer to shopping.
5. She is passionate about sports. She LOVES soccer, hence her soccer cake. I also have her in ballet and gymnastics, but I think I have yet another soccer player in the works.
6. She loves to eat gourmet food. She is the only child I know that will pick a salad at Wendy's!
7. Chocolate makes the world go around! Just like her mom!
8. Loves musicals. Recently watched Hairspray and LOVED it! Can't wait to take her to "Wicked" someday!
Love Ya Rachel! You are so SPECIAL!

4 comments:

The cool family! said...

Happy Birthday! Oh man an I a LAME aunt! I swear I'll make it up to her! Hey, I know Elle would love to call her tomarrow!!!
Rachel you are so special and we all love you so much! We cant wait to see you again!!!! Sounds like the party was fun! One more year until you get baptized! Love, Aunt Ryann... don't worry, I may always be late with gifts, but they will always be cool! :) (hehehe)

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! She is so grown up, I can't believe she's 7. What a cutie!

Jenni said...

looks like fun, I didn't realize she and Jaron had birthdays so close. she is getting so big and she is so cute. Happy Birthday Rachel!!

spenceandcass said...

ANNE! HOW THE HECK ARE YA? Man it has been a while. I'm glad you found my blog. Hope you guys are doing well! Hope to hear from you now more often.