Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Concentration and the Tongue!




Tyler had a soccer tournament in Conway, Arkansas (30 minutes West of Little Rock) this weekend. He did a great job in the tournament and is really starting to understand the true fundamentals...even his old mom finally knows what "off sides" means! Notice in all the pictures his little tongue is hanging out. It is so funny. He has done this since he was a little boy. When he is deep in concentration, his tongue is usually also there! These pictures took me back to when he was little, coloring pictures, with his little tongue hanging out! Tyler will continue playing year round soccer...but I believe there are only a few tournaments left this season. We have now started the joyful game of baseball! Drew and Tyler will be playing! I better start getting excited. Tyler is hoping to pitch and catch this season. We shall see. I will keep ya posted.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Funny you say that about off sides it took me all last season to figure that one out too!! I guess when you watch soccer as much as we do your bound to get it right? I am glad soccer is here, I love watching the kids, especially Kenna's comp team.