Friday, March 13, 2009

Pear Trees!


Here is a picture of our house with my FAVORITE tree in Arkansas on the left hand side. It is a pear tree. They have the MOST beautiful blossoms. They remind me of my childhood in Japan, when all the cherry blossom trees would bloom. There are entire streets here with these trees blooming. It is so heart warming! These trees remind me of how beautiful our world really is! They are now starting to loose their blossoms and it almost looks like it is snowing sometimes.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The cool family! said...

That's your house?? It is SOOOO cute! Not at all what I pictured, but I LOVE LOVE it! It looks like it has cute character, charming!

Jen Summers said...

I didn't know what your house looked like, either. It is so cute!!! I love flowering trees also. I haven't planted any at my newer house. I need to. But trees are expensive so . . .

Shallan said...

We have a lot of Bradford Pear trees here in OK too. In fact my kids sing "popcorn popping on the Bradford Pear trees!" (Cute house!)

Heather Gibb said...

How totally cute is your house????? Love it! It's picture perfect!! I miss you!
It looks like spring has arrived for you. We still have poo colored lawns!

Jenni said...

Such a cute house! I LOVE the cherry blossoms too! I wish spring would arrive here soon! It is still attempting to get here... although the weather is warming up!