Friday, December 12, 2008

The Christmas Card I Didn't Use!

OK. So I spent hours creating these photos. Then, I went with a totally different look and picture. You will see when you get the real card...and if I missed ya, I will post the "real" card later after they are delivered (in the next few days). We used the auto timer on these photos and I thought Drew's face was great. We kept saying, "whoever has the best smile gets $1." Fun Times and I definitely think Drew won on this picture! VOTE! Which layout do you like better?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shallan said...

What a great picture and what a great idea! I'm going to have to try that bribe! Can't wait to see what you decided to go with!

Jenni said...

Looks like you have been having a great holiday and what darling cards those are!!!