Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Funny Rachel!

I have little journals for each of the kidos where I try to write down some of the funny things they say. I am going to start posting them, so I will remember to do this more often and also have the my funnies in one place.

Drew was begging Rachel to play Lego Star Wars the other day. She didn't want to. So here is how the conversation went down:

Drew: Rachel will you play Lego Star Wars with me?
Rachel: No, I don't want to right now.
Drew: Please Rachel. If you don't play with me I will have NO one to play with. (said in a sad and pleading voice)
Rachel: You will have someone who will play with you.
Drew: Who?
Rachel: Jesus. Jesus will play with you. He is always with you.

You can only imagine Drew's face. He was not amused...and the poor little guy gave up his pleading for a partner in Lego Star Wars. However, he did go on to conquer level 3.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

How sweet is that. You've done something right in raising them!! Good for you!