Monday, August 25, 2008

What am I doing?

Ok. So everyone seems to be blogging these days. I guess I am behind the times. I decided that this would be a goal for me to start for my own journaling purposes and also, for family and friends to catch-up to us. Hang onto your hats and enjoy the ride as you become a part of the our super exciting lives in El Dorado, Arkansas! (cough, cough) This is my first year without children home for at least part of the day. It has been WONDERFUL to have the morning to myself! Although all you mothers, know how many millions of things we have to get done! This morning I spent 2 hours at Walmart. Yeah - I know what you are thinking. How fun! Right? NOT. I am slowly working on a list of a million things I want to do this year, and this is one. YEAH!

1 comment:

gramps said...

Wonderful blog, wonderful family. Thank you for sharing part of your summer with us at the beach.