Tuesday, August 26, 2008

North Carolina - Barnum Family Reunion FUN ON THE BEACH

Our family embarked on one of our first ever official Barnum family reunions in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. The house we rented was 50 steps from the beach! WOW! Talk about sand and endless FUN! Good thing we had the pool at the house to get the sand off! We all had so much fun! I loved seeing my cutie pie nieces and nephew and family. Being that we live so far, it makes it extra special when we all get together. I am holding my cutie pie niece, Lucy, in the picture. We all loved seeing each other and reconnecting! We were able to spend a whole week out there in the sun! We drove 20 hours from here. I have to say, it was absolutely worth every minute! Thanks mom and dad for setting up such a fun time for everyone!

3 comments:

MAWULI said...

this is a nice blog. I would like us to connect more

Alicia said...

Anne your family looks great it is great to read your blog we all miss you guys

Heather Gibb said...

Look how cute you all are!!! I didn't know you had a blog, I'll have to check back!! I miss you guys. Davis was just talking about "Rachel that used to live here" and when Ron was talking to Ricky, Tyler was in the back saying I want to talk to Tyler!!!!! Tell everyone hi!!