Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Day!

Tyler and I went to a service project in the morning called, "Feed My Starving Children." It was awesome. We were able to help package meals for children in far away lands. It made us both feel good to be part of something so cool! Tyler carved his very own pumpkin this year. It said BYU. Very COOL. Of course the candle in that pumpkin never blew out.
There is my scary little skelton-Drew.
I loved Rachel's costume. Wish it came in my size! CUTE, cute.
There's my mystery man!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jana said...

So good to hear from you again. Hope all is well in your new(est) move. The kidos look s cute!

Shallan said...

How neat for you and Tyler- that's an awesome experience! The kids look adorable in their costumes... Avery wants me to say that she loves Rachel's witch costume!