Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tyler Carries In the Arkansas Flag

What a great looking flag boy. Tyler had the privilege of bringing in the Arkansas State flag for his fourth grade graduation. He earned this privilege through putting the flag up every morning and then taking it down after school. He always left for school with Ricky so he would be there early to take care of the flag. Bringing the flag in was his favorite part of the graduation...so I thought I better post a picture so I didn't forget.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The cool family! said...

Oh that's neat!! Wow, I can't believe he'll be in middle school next year!
When I was in grade school I was always so jealous of the kids doing the flag... they got to leave class a little earlier and were allowed to be late in the mornings. They were the 'cool' kids! Go TYLER!

Jana said...

What a responsible kid. How can I get one of those? That is so great!